Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 23 August 2013

REVEALING: How Pastor Biodun @PastorBiodun Of COZA Trapped Me Into An Affair With Him - Ese Walter

Pastor Biodun

If you think ladies, by default, are not prone to talking about sexual relationships that inflicts scars on their psyches because of shame or fear of what the world would think about them, then you are either sooooooooo 1990s or you have not met the intriguing Ese Walter.






Ese Walter
CEO and Founder of Femina Media, Ese Walter, unburdened her soul yesterday ‘confessing’ about an affair she had with Biodun Fatoyinbo, Senior Pastor of COZA (Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly) Abuja.

Now, let me tell you a little about Pastor Biodun. He is a prolific Conference speaker, dexterous writer and married (with Children) to Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, Co-Senior Pastor of COZA.  
His Mission is to: RAISE A TAKEOVER GENERATION.

Ese took to the internet to narrate how her affair with Pastor Biodun started with him asking her to join the workforce before it progressed to an invitation to his hotel room in London and offering her a drink…

“You don’t have to be shy Ese, even if it’s alcohol, feel free and order what you want.” I wasn’t sure I heard my pastor asking me to order alcohol.”

And then the
first kiss…

 “He asked me to kiss him and all I could think about was seeing him preach on the pulpit back in COZA Abuja, Nigeria, which was my home church. He again said ‘feel free Ese.’ And asked again, that I kiss him.That was the beginning of this affair. A sexual affair that went on for a little over a week, DAILY”!

According to her, while it lasted, she couldn’t understand the hypocrisy from a supposed man of God.

“What I couldn’t reconcile the whole time, was how the same person who preached against the very things we were doing (i.e drinking in pubs, fornicating, committing adultery) was the same person endorsing and encouraging it."

And then she got a lecture on ‘amazing grace” to put her confused mind to rest.

 “At some point, I got really confused about what Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I were doing that I had to ask how he handles it. I will never forget what he said to me. He said and I quote, “I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.”

The lecture was later garnished with some emotional and ‘spiritual’ blackmail.

 “Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo also said to me that he had a dream where I exposed what was happening to the media. Said it was all over the place and that people were calling me the girl that caused chaos in COZA. He also said I should remember the bible said to “touch not God’s anointed.”

Until depression almost set in.
 “As the days went by I tried to use drinking and smoking to cover up the deep shame and guilt I was battling with. But as soon as the high was over, the thoughts came back and I felt stuck like I couldn’t move forward.
All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me, betrayed his wife and the church he pastors."

Yes, we are talking about a man of God here so expectedly there would be those who would think they are always scandalized by people who seek "cheap popularity."

Then, again, there are others who can relate to this confession because they are in this same situation…maybe not with their spiritual head but with their bosses in the office, a lecturer, an older family friend, etc and who may be emotional wrecks inside because they lack the courage to speak up, this story may serve as a shrink to them, who knows.

Or you may go all judgmental and ask if she was raped, but she already read your mind and answered that question herself saying that’s why she is turning her 'mess into a message'.

 We await Pastor Biodun's side of the story but Dear Pastor Biodun, if this story is true, please apologize to this lady, your wife and your congregation. Guess that’s all the redress she seeks.

Read the full gist here now. It is a long story but I assure you, it will be worth your while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*