Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday 2 July 2015

REBRANDED: Unveiling a stress-relieving brand just for you. Yes, YOU!

Due to popular demand, I have chosen to stay off filling my blog with headline news but streamline it with writing educative and creatively entertaining feature articles/how-tos. And what better time to do
that than this second half of the year!

When I chose headline news for my blog, it was in obedience to the teachings in journalism school to distance myself from what I write about.

But, so far, I feel unfulfilled because writing, for me, has to make some impact, touch and change lives in some little way. I haven't felt mine doing that with just headline news and the writer in me has been itching to come out.

I want to make some meaning. I seek to touch people the way I want to...with my writing. That's my hope, my prayer, with this rebirth of JovoFlavourBlog. To share stories people can relate to, every Friday, for now.

It's the one thing that will give me the most pleasure, writing for you the way I've always wanted to write - one on one.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*