Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 26 July 2013

See Couple’s Wedding Invitation that Surpassed the Royal Baby in Popularity

The wedding invitation card

A Chicago couple's wedding invitation went viral on Wednesday, briefly surpassing the royal baby in popularity.

Katie Kerr and her husband-to-be, Chris Sabino, made guests check off their reason for attending or not attending their wedding in a clever and humourous RSVP.

Katie Kerr told ABC station WLS-TV, "the wedding invitation was even ahead of the royal baby but my phone really started blowing up after it got put on MSN".
Kerr added, "We wanted to have fun with it".

Read text of the invitation below:

Guests who planned on attending their wedding could say:

* Yes! I will be attending because…

-Two words: Free. Booze.

-I’m in your wedding party, idiot. Wait, is this optional?

-This is my only chance to play golf at Medinah & I plan on sneaking off during the toasts to play a quick round.

-I would never dream of missing it! After all, knowing the Kerr/Sabino Family (circle one) this should be a night full of must-see fun/drama/ridiculous dancing (circle one)!

And guests who expressed their regrets were left with an option to say:

*No. I won’t be attending because…

-I’m lame. On a scale of one to ten, my lameness would be in the 9.5 to 9.8 range.

-I’ll be watching the Cubs win the World Series

Edit: these options are meant to be circumstances that could actually happen.

-I will be visiting, um, Yemen. Yeah, Yemen. But it’s a secret trip. So if you ask anyone, they will have no clue what you’re talking about.

-I don’t know who you people are or how you got my address. Leave me alone! (Oh, and congrats on your upcoming nuptials.)

Here’s wishing them many humorous years together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*