Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Man Forced Wife to Hear Cries of Her 4 Sons as He Slit Their Throats (Photo)

The 4 children. (Inset) is the 10-year old son
A father who allegedly slit the throats of his four children forced the youngest one to phone his mom, 37-year-old Loraine Nkoana, while it was happening so she could listen to their cries.



The four boys, aged 13, 10, 6 and 4, were killed Sunday morning at their home in Megatle village, Limpopo South Africa.Two of the boys were killed inside the sitting room and the other two in their bedroom.

Nkoana said she and her husband had a fight but she thought it had been resolved and successfully mediated after an uncle stepped in. "When he left, we had resolved our dispute and we were all happy," she said. Or so she thought. "I wish him to recover from his injuries so that I can ask him why he killed my children."

She said she started getting abusive phone calls from him on Sunday while he was driving from Gauteng to Limpopo with their four sons. Her husband had phoned to tell her to say goodbye to them. "He said to me, 'don’t you have last words to tell your children?', and I said, 'I don’t - because there is nothing that will end their lives," and he hanged up the phone.

He called her again to say he wished he had crashed his car – with the children inside – into a truck.
A while later she received a call from her youngest son, Leholedi, who told her that his older brothers were bleeding.

“He gave the last-born the phone, and my child told me his elder brothers are bleeding. And I could hear children screaming and groaning in the back ground,” said Loraine, weeping.

She then called her parents and asked them to inform the police then phoned her neighbour asking her to find out what had happened.

"I phoned her back and she said all the children had died,” said the grieving mother. She dropped the phone in shock. "I phoned her back to ask where my husband was and she said he’d gone into a room and he had blood on his clothes."
He was later found in his bedroom with injuries to his throat caused by a failed suicide attempt.

On Monday, Nkoana lamented her tragic loss. "I’m numb. No amount of tears will bring back my children. How am I going to live in this house all alone? I had never prepared to bury all my four children at once. I could not believe my children were dead.”

The couple had been married since 2009, and she described him as a cool-headed man. "He was cool. Although we had arguments, he never showed signs of aggression."

Limpopo police spokeswoman Colonel Ronel Otto said the man was recovering in a Polokwane hospital under police guard. "As soon as he is well enough, he will appear in court on four counts of murder".
Transport and security MEC, Mokaba-Phokwana said the government would help the family with their funeral arrangements.

And I ask, what demons will possess a man to slit the throats of his four children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*