Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday 14 September 2015

Unilag Electrocution: Victim’s Father Reveals Shocking Details About Her Death

Chief Basil Anekwe, father of the female Unilag student electrocuted to death by a high voltage cable has told the press nobody even bothered to inform him that his daughter is dead.

He revealed that the university delegation brought a
letter to him from the VC the next morning and his driver was the first person who told him that his daughter was “sick”. “He insisted on driving me to the hospital in Lagos; he never spoke a word as he drove me to Lagos.” Anekwe said.

“I called my Barrister and he agreed to accompany to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, to see my daughter but instead of   going to the emergency unit, he and the doctor led me to the morgue, when I asked why, nobody said a word to me,” added the victim’s father.

He told that at the moment when he saw his daughter’s dead body, he wanted God’s miracle to happen. “I even opened her eyes but they closed back again. Her left hand was stiff on her chest. I commanded her to wake up but she refused to wake up," the broken-hearted father told.

“I am only glad that my daughter did not die returning from a party or an offensive place; she died returning from the presence of God.


2 comments:

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*