Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday 28 February 2016

LOL: Governor Ambode & Friends In School Uniform At FGC, Warri

Hahaha ...okay, so I saw this picture of the Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode alongside his old classmates in school uniform, online, and I simply laughed and laughed. 

My first thought when I saw the beer-bellies all
tucked in and all belted up? I just thanked God adults don't exactly wear school uniforms in higher institutions neither are they forced to tuck in. E for red o!

Here's presenting Governor Ambode during the golden jubilee anniversary of his alma mater, the Federal Government  College, Warri, Delta State. See mote photos after the cut:.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*