Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday 27 February 2016

Meet Man Who Turns 15 on Monday While His Son Turns 5.

Eric Shekoufeh, doesn't look four neither does his father, Fred Shekoufeh, who look a lot older than 15.

But they are!

Shekoufeh and son, who live in La Mesa, California were both born on February 29, an event that has a 1 in 2.1 million chance of happening, according to Time.com.

Eric will be celebrating his 5th official birthday while his dad will be celebrating his 15th on the same day.

Eric said his favorite Feb. 29th birthday was in 2012, when he turned "four."

"Everyone and their mother made a joke about me turning four, and that four-year-olds shouldn't be able to drive cars. Well, evidently I could," he said. "I was glad to have an actual birthday on such on emphatic year: getting a license. No confusion at the DMV. I hope I can say the same when I'm going out for my 21st."

This year, Eric Shekoufeh, a student at UCLA, plans to do more of his celebrating at Big Bear over the weekend.
"I don't plan to push it over to March 1st," he said.
He said he is more excited about next year when he will officially turn 21 and can legally drink alcohol.

"Legally, I should be able to drink on the 28th, but I'm expecting a bouncer to look at my license and tell me it's a fake," he said.

Duh! Got you there! 60 years and 20 years, that's their real age.


1 comment:

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*