Got a story to submit? Want to place an advert? Send a mail to jovodaf@gmail.com
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday 11 March 2016

Photos of Gov. Fayose Driving Truck Round Streets Of Ekiti State

 Governor Fayose of Ekiti State was spotted driving a truck/tipper round the streets of Ekiti State yesterday. While meeting with tipper drivers yesterday, he revealed that he once drove and sold
trucks for a living before he became governor,

''This is what I do, I sell trucks, I'm involved in haulage, I can even drive this truck to Ibadan and even Lagos, this is what I have been doing before I became governor and I must continue working even after my tenure, so I don't see anything special in this".

See more photos after the cut:


Did I see the governor driving without seat belt. Hope he has a driver's license, though. FRSC, take note, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ... LEAVE A COMMENT *winks*